Monday, August 3, 2009

So today was my Grandmas memorial service and how badly I wish I could have been there. But money doesn't just fall out of the sky. They recorded it for me so hopefully it doesn't take to long for me to get it.
I was wanting to write something and they were going to read it for me but I just couldn't put into words everything I wanted to say. I guess it's partly because I'm still dealing with the fact that she's gone. It's just hard to believe that I now have no Grandma alive. :(
But like I said, I'm glad she's not suffering anymore.

Anyway...
From what I heard there were a lot of the family that got up and said something. My Dad sang "This world is not my home." I had a gut feeling he would end up singing. :)What he does best. Guess that's where I got it from. haha
i'm not the best... there are A LOT of people in this world that sing a million times better than me. But I do love it :D
My mom read what she wrote this morning, I know she didn't get up and say anything, I'm sure someone else read it for her, but she's like me when it comes to getting up in front of people.
Although I'm a lot less shy than I was before, I tell the people I work with I use to be shy and I wouldn't talk to anyone, and they find that impossible. lol.
well I am starting to blab about absolutely nothing but just for the sake of an update.

No comments: