Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ok so Friday we had an early start on our day. Josh got home at 4 in the am and I went to sleep at 5 or so and he woke me up at 8... he didn't go to sleep at all. So we got ready went to Walmart and then to Ross because his direct deposit still hasn't gone through (or the manager he gave it to never put it through) Then we went and ate at Cyndi's, where we got our food fast just like before. I had just a side of hashbrowns and a side of bacon, didn't really eat too much cuz the bacon was actually too salty for me, surprise lol. As much as I love salt... and the hasbrowns- I only ate the top cuz they were crispy and the rest of them were too soft. But oh well. Josh had chicken fried steak with some hashbrowns and eggs. Then back to Ross for some shopping. We both got some work clothes, and Josh got some cologne that I'm not a big fan of. Eternity for men (Calvin Klein). I want him to get the GUESS but we haven't gotten any in so we'll have to wait. So from Ross it was off to the Galleria. I just wanted to look at Aeropostale but they didn't have anything that caught my eye, I guess that's a good thing cuz I didn't spend any money lol. Then we went across the street to eat at Paradise (bakery & cafe) for the first time. Well actually I didn't eat, cuz a sandwich didn't sound appetizing at the time. But it is a nice place. Josh had a salad and sandwich... cost like 15 bucks with a drink but he got a lot of food for the price. After that, we went to the mall down the street. I went to Sonic to get a mango limeade and then to Wetzel's Pretzel for a pepperoni pretzel. Then to see Funny People. By the time we got home it was almost 7 so we went to sleep, woke up at 10. Left for walmart sometime after 11 and got home at 1. I fell asleep, Josh didn't until 10 am then I woke him up at 1:30 because we had to start getting ready for work. We both closed last night... got home around sometime after 10 went to sleep after 1... well at least I did. Woke up at 8 this morning because I worked open to close (11-8:30) and Josh 11-6. So he hasn't had much sleep at all. He's off tomorrow and I get to sleep in because I don't work til 5. yay. And now I'm going to stop because I typed a whole boring story.

No comments: