so I have decided on the samsung vu. I think. lol
I found a good deal on ebay... only like 170 for it so I think that may be my choice.
It's new, never used and I was going for cheap. That's the cheapest deal I have found so far.
BUT the eternity has better reviews and the cheapest i found it for was 200 which is only 30 dollars more so I DON'T KNOW!!! lol
why oh why can't it be more simple
and the samsung impression doesn't have the greatest reviews, I think the same as the vu.
O and btw
me and Josh want a puppy
but the bad thing is sometimes we work at the same time and so we don't know if it would be such a good idea because we just had the carpets cleaned and we want to make sure that the puppy isn't going to make messes everywhere...
:(
we found this one
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14157020
and it says she HAS to sleep with someone at night so that would be perfect :) a puppy that likes to cuddle is the best :D
and there's more but i didn't bookmark the rest...
No comments:
Post a Comment