to work I guess I'll post.
This weekend is tax-free weekend so it is going to be soooo busy! Especially because everyone is doing back to school shopping. Here they go back in August because they get out in May. So anyway... today we had some running around to do. Had to go to Ross to get Josh's check and then to Wells Fargo, Big Lots, and Subway. That was on that side of town. Then from there it was to the mall to get a couple games because we just got a DS. So Josh got Final Fantasy 3 and I got Yoshi's Island. Don't know that I will play it much but if not I can just return it :)
So from the mall it was home to relax until we have to leave for work around 4. We were going to go in early but really don't feel like it. Yes more money, but didn't get much sleep last night as it was super stormy outside and it usually keeps me up all night and I'm tossing and turning. So we will def. go in early tomorrow and Sunday too :)
Well I guess that's it for now.
Gonna go finish getting ready for work. yyaaaaaay. not.
2 comments:
Haiiiiiii Sarah
Nahhh just give te game to mehh you can send on down here right? ;)
i think i would rather have the 25 dollars back lol
Post a Comment