
I miss you already Grandma
I'm sorry I wasn't there to see you before you left us
I'm happy that you don't have to suffer anymore
And so thankful that you got to see my Dad
Thank you for being strong, Grandma :)
I will always remember everything about you
and of course I will always remember my favorite story
When Caleb was a baby and he got in trouble and you got after him
And I put my little hands on my little hips and said with my little attitude
"He's just a baby you know!!!"
:D
And also
I'm always going to eat what I always wanted you to make me
refried beans and cheese w/ La Victoria mild red sauce
I love you so much Grandma and you will always be in my heart
January 2nd, 1944- July 29th 2009
3 comments:
*_* (swollen eyes) May God bring your family comfort....
I am so sorry. I will pray God to bring you and your family comfort in this time of loss.
Thank you both so much
We appreciate it
Love you
Post a Comment