This is something Malea wrote about me and I just thought i would share it just because I miss her so very much. She would probably be the only other person I could count as a best friend other than Josh.
(excuse the nickname she gave me, she's retarded) lol...
MY BUTT CHUBS<3 Your nothing less then amazing.I hate that your gone from me. I never knew how hard it would be for me untill the day i seen you off. i cryed for hours.I miss you so much.I could not ask for a better sister. Sarah i know we have been thru everything but my love for you will never change. I wish i could have you back here so we could just sit & talk for hours=] We had some pretty good time's<3 Im so happy that you finally found that {one dude}& your happy=] He better not ever hurt you or i will kill no joke<3 Someday's i dont remember your gone & i look at the clock & think your just at work but then again your like 50,0000000 miles away from me. I dont think your ever going to know how much i really do miss you=[ Im crying while writing this3 Sometimes i wish i could just go into your room and hug you tell you goodnight in person. See you smile see you laugh i miss every lil thing about you=[[[[ & i even miss you getting mad at me=D Sarah Ann Paris you mean the world to me & i hope someday i can see you again. or live near you=] Well i love you with everything in me with every breath i take YOUR LiL SiS
No comments:
Post a Comment