Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me :)

Wow. what a day. Been running around since 1 or 2 today. and now it's 10 and we are done! lol. First, went to Ross, found me a summer dress. Then went to the mall, ate and saw Year One...
So other than the dress, I got a blanket(blue and white zebra) because Josh always wants the air on and I get cold so I needed a me-sized blanket to keep me warm. :)
I got a new shirt also and slippers.
I had told Josh that the only other thing I wanted from him was something sentimental and thoughtful, so he drew me a picture :)
Which I have been bugging him about for a long time, because he can draw. It's a picture that says "I love you Sarah" and then has a teddy bear and a heart at the bottom that says around it "Josh & Sarah forever"
And I also am going to be getting the 3rd Twilight book which is Eclipse. I don't want the hardback though so I need to find a paperback. I finished the 2nd book (New Moon) a week or so ago... so I need to know what happens next lol. Those books are addicting! lol
Finally, I find some books that I actually enjoy. Stephenie Meyer is a good author :)
Anyway it's been a long day but I thought i'd post real quick. goodnite

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh lol i thought your b-day was in June lol well now i guess i couls say happy late b-day...=P

Anonymous said...

the twilight saga is really good i have eclipse and breaking dawn naomi borrowed it buh they are really addicting and ive read them like 3 times already...lolz breaking dawn is the best though.stephinie meyer is also a very good writer i love how she writes the books they feel so real

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

Tara said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sarah!!! We miss you!

Princess Sarah said...

Thank you everyone :) I miss you all as well

MysticsKryten said...

happy late birthday!! i was going to comment earlier, but its a rare ordeal for me to sit at the computer when i use the internet on me phone, and stupid thing wont let me leave comments from there. oh well... at any rate, i didn't forget!!! lol.

Princess Sarah said...

well thank you :)
I thought u forgot about me lol

imcyndi said...

Looked for a guest book but none to be found. Of course I am a bit old and senile compared to you :) so it may be there and I missed it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Speaking of missing something. I want you to know I miss seeing you on that second bench and Josh on that first bench. There is an empty spot left in my heart for the two of you. When you talk about friends remember this one thing a friend is one who prays for you when no one else will. A friend is some one who has faith in you and knows that some day your decision will be made to give your all. A friend is someone who loves you no matter where you've been or what you've done. A friend is someone who never gives up no matter how dark the situation may look. I love you Sarah and hope you know you have a special place in my heart forever. And of course Josh has the same name as my son....how could one not love him. I pray for you both and miss you bunches. Hope your as happy as you can be.

Princess Sarah said...

oops! no your not senile im just retarded and keep forgetting i didn't put it back up