Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another day :)

Hello everyone... I don't think I've posted in a while so I suppose I'll do so.
Other than working, haven't really been up to much.
Putting up with this heat, of course. It's been over 100 all week so far...
which isn't all that fun with the humidity.
Now, Josh didn't like Reno but he does miss it now because of how much he can't stand the heat here. Once winter comes around though he won't be complaining anymore. lol. I read that it doesn't snow here much but it gets below freezing. So I know I'll be wanting summer back once that cold weather comes around.
We had a busy day today... sorda... lol
We have our 40% discount this week so went shopping today. First we went to walmart because my stupid card doesn't work at Ross so I got some cash out... and the little park we walk through has a pond. The ducks there really seem to like us. It's always the same ducks. They will be on the other side of the park and they see us walking through so they get in the water and start swimming towards us. Then they get out and follow us til we cross the street to walmart. It's the funniest thing ever. lol. I do have a video but Josh told me he's tried to send video to the computer from his phone before and it didn't work so I will try and see if I can get it to work.
So, we didn't do too bad at Ross. Instead of spending 120 we spent 70 so we saved 50 bucks :)
After that, we had to choose where we wanted to eat and there are a lot of choices all around Ross.
McD's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Sonic, Arby's, Pizza Hut, Subway, Church's Chicken, Popeye's, ummmmmmmm KFC aaannnd... o Braum's (really good!!! kinda like Dairy Queen) and Sis. Cyndi's lol... no that's not what it's called but that's what Josh and I call it. It's actually just Cyndi's (Restaurant). They have really good food and excellent service. But we chose Subway because we wanted something that didn't have to be cooked so a sandwich was perfect :)
And then after that, back home it was. Josh had to go to work 2 hours later though. But at least it went by slow.
So now I'm here all alone :( and bored. Which is what I always am when he's not home. There is NOTHING TO DO!!! lol.
This is as good as it gets, and I hate staying on the computer for long cuz it's boring and I don't like sitting here forever. He won't be home for about 3 more hours. So I will probably sleep that way I will be wide awake when he gets home. Yaaay. lol
So that's the update of Sarah's life.

1 comment:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

At least Cyndi's has good food. haha
Wow, so many eat out choices, sounds like my kind of place. Except for right now I am trying to curb my eat outs. :(
Man! I wish I could get 40%, no fair :(( LOL