Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sleepyhead!

(just a warning. this is long)lol
Wow I am so ready for bed!!!
Yesterday I was scheduled from 9-5:15 but ended up leaving a little before 2
I didn't feel good at all. Felt sick to my stomach.
I don't really know why other than the fact that I could not sleep the nite before.
I think I slept a whole 3 hours.
So anyway.
I went to Josh's from work, decided I would just take the bus, which I hate doing by myself, but did it anyway. It wasn't bad at all. It was actually pretty nice. It was my me time I guess you could say.
So that took an hour. Not too bad.
So I got to Josh's and not too long after I got there we decided we were hungry. So we ordered pizza. Neither one of us like to call, so we were thankful for Domino's. lol. Super cheap and you can order online. lol
If you stay on the website there's a tracker and it tells you when the order is placed, bein prepared, baked, boxed and delivered. It was funny because it told us the name of the person that put our pizza in the oven and who was delivering it.
I think it probly took a whole 30 minutes if that for us to get it.
We got the 555 deal. One pepperoni (both of ours)one pepperoni with black olives(that one was mine lol) and one with chicken (Josh's)
We ordered a drink thinking it was a 2 liter and when it arrived I told Josh, "well here's your 2 liter". lol. It was a puny thing. lol
So enough of that.
I'm just blabbing. Nothing new there. That's what this is for.
On with my day yesterday.
I slept for a couple hours after that then woke up, cleaned the kitchen, Josh fell asleep. So after I'm done cleaning I go back to sleep.
We woke up at 5 because I had to work 9-5:15 again today. So I wanted 2 make sure I wasn't late since I had never taken the bus that early from his house to work. So we walk to Scolari's at 6, get some donuts and I wanted Strawberry Milk, but of course, they had none. It was rude. So I got water and a snapple. And he got chocolate milk and orange juice. Life story. lol
Once we got back I had enough time to eat and then get ready for work.
I left a little after 7 and got to work at 8:30 so it wasn't too bad.
Had a pretty good day at work. It went by faster than I thought it would. I was in customer service from 9-2. Didn't take my first break til 1 but HAD to take my lunch at 2 because I had to go in the fitting room at 2:30. I was freaking out about being in the fitting room because I'm just starting out in there so I'm always scared that I'm not going to get all the clothes put up and in the right spot before I have this huge pile. But it was fine. The day went by smooth which I'm glad. So now I'm home, and I've been typing too long and it's making me tired. So I'm going to try and take a nap. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: