Saturday, March 7, 2009

Haven't posted in who knows how long... so I suppose I will do it while I'm doing nothing...
Well I SHOULD be getting ready for work but who wants to do that lol
Not much going on lately.
Just got home from Josh's
was with him the whole week since I worked a whole 2 days.
It was nice though. Always is :D
My puppy is getting fat! I don't see him for a week, come back and he's huge!!!
I'm moving to Texas. Hopefully by May.
That's pretty close, so I got to make sure I save up now.
I'm pretty excited, being that I've been in Nevada & Oregon all my life, it's time for something new.
I really don't even know anyone here in Reno anyway... so it gets boring.
There's a Ross about 10 minutes from where I'll be living so hopefully I can transfer and if not, I will have to look for something else.
Well I need to get off here now.
Wish I could go back to sleep since Josh and I woke up bright and early to clean but gotta go to work.
FUN FUN!!! lol

4 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Where are you moving to in Texas? Your whole family going or just you?
Sounds like you are busy busy.
Just thought I would say hi and let you know I read your blog at least.lol

MysticsKryten said...

RUDE!!! I WANNA GO TO TEXAS TOO!!! oh yeah. i'm going!! so where are you going? cos texas is HUGE! lol. so. yeah. i have the same questions as naya.... who? when? where? and why? lol.

Princess Sarah said...

i know i explained all this to you already sonia... but idk if u told naya yet...
but anyway
im going to be staying with Kelly in Temple until i get my own place and Josh & Julia will be about an hour away in Austin
:D
and hopefully in May

Princess Sarah said...

and why
cuz i need 2 get outta reno
been here too long
tired of living at home