Is it at all possible to die of boredom?
lol
I really don't like posting these things but when there's nothing else to do, hey, why not?
I've been getting along with Taylor more lately. I'm trying to and I must say it's not that easy. But much easier than I thought it would be. I guess after our big fight we just needed to cool down. And although I got in her face and told her that I hate her along with some other not so very nice things, I really don't hate her. I just hated the fact that I had been trying before to get along with her and she ruined it.
Things happen, though. Just gotta get on with your life, and not make such a big deal out of them. Not so easy all the time. At least, not for me.
It's so boring being here at home.
My sister never wants to talk to me, she's always a grouch.
I work the whole week so I can't stay at Josh's.
I did go over today. He needed some cat food and toilet paper, so I took care of that for him.
:D
Julia came home yesterday and so I was able to see her today.
I got there a little before 2, had bought me and Josh some BK, not knowing that she was at In & Out getting some food for the both of them. lol. So he got 2 meals lol.
On Friday I'm off so we will be going to get his game that he's been so patiently waiting for who knows how long. Been counting down the days, I'm sure. I really need to get me some more games for our 360, because it's all games that he plays. I only play one of them, I had bought one for myself but it stopped working. At least that one was only 10 dollars. Unlike the rest which were mostly 60 dollars for each one. But I do enjoy watching him play. I'm not too big on playing video games but I can sit there and watch someone if I'm interested enough. And since he knows what he's doing, I don't mind it.
K well I'm talking about absolutely nothing interesting like always, so I guess that means it's time for me to shutup.
Goodnight all.
If anyone still reads this? lol.
6 comments:
that's cool you get along with Taylor. and i'm sure you can find all kinds of things to post... just gotta look darlin'. you never know what you may find... try looking under the bed... under the couch.. or maybe on top of the refrigerator... right naya? lol. jk. and how rude your game quit working... i dont like it when that happens. what game do you play? i'm a dweeb and like to play too!! but i think you and i play diff kinda games...which is why i ask what game you play... and yeah. i still read this...WHEN YOU POST!! lol
lol.
no games u would like thats for sure lol.
I had a wrestling game.
And he actually liked to play it too.
The only game I play that he has is Grand Theft Auto 4. Cause I like to drive around.
:D
and then he has all his games. Let's see if I can remember them all.
Call of Duty 4&5, Eternal Sonata, Jericho, BioShock, Mass Effect, Fable 2... too many! more than that but I don't feel like thinking. It hurts to think too hard. lol
wrestling???!!!!
I like shrek and nemo and pac man2 and shark tales. lol guess maybe thats what comes of being a mom???
lol yes wrestling :D
but i wouldn't mind playing curious george again :D
coco always had me playing that for him
or me watching him play
:D
GTA 4 i'm sure wouldn't be too bad. but it'd get BORING!!! AND I WANT FABLE 2!!! but i think its only for the 360, of which, i still dont quite see the need of buying. so i'll just play the regular fable... and as for wrestling. i'm with naya. not for me. and the rest, not for me really either. lol. but i like fable. and see if he has second site. that's a fun game.
Hey little girl just wanted to say hi and I miss you. Prayng for you always...Is it true your moving??
Post a Comment