Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here I am, posting another blog.
Just got finished getting ready for work. I'm not as tired as I thought I would be after being on the phone for a total of 5 hours and not going to bed til 5 or so.
lol.
I don't mind though :D
Anyway.
I just wanted to say what's on my mind...
About those people that are liars, and try to take the one thing away from you that makes you happy. I'm just so mad and frustrated about this I seriously think I could go punch someone in the face. But that wouldn't be doing me any good unless it was the people that said it.
UGH!!!!!!!!!
It just makes me want to puke because of how FAKE people are. How they are supposed to be good people but they go behind your back and talk garbage about you to him. Or about him to you.
I was holding a conversation with someone and come to find out, the whole time I'm wondering why he isn't talking to me as much is because of lies that he's being fed about me. Oh, she can't cook, (well hello! last time I checked, I was white, so obviously I'm not going to know how to cook every single mexican dish there is on the planet) she's a slob (have you looked at your house lately? I would be embarrassed if my house looked like that!) and last but not least, She's planning your wedding already. Calling wedding planners, ordering flowers. WOW!!!
Seriously how low can people be?!?!
Just because obviously your not happy, don't ruin everyone elses life.
We are in love and we are happy. End of story. So nice of you to try and ruin it for us. Good try.
Now go do something better with your life and live up to the way your SUPPOSED to act. The good person your SUPPOSED to be.
Hypocrites.

2 comments:

imcyndi said...

Sarah...Don't let one person opinion ruin your day...much less care about it. There are many Fakes in life but there are also those who are "real" and so focus on the real and not the fake. As I always say what will it matter 100 years from now anyway *L* Have a good day... only you can make it taht way :):)

Princess Sarah said...

o i know :D
I didn't let them ruin my day.
Just had to vent somehow I suppose.