Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just a quick update.
I open and close today.
Yay hours for me :D
It's a good thing I like my job
& that there's some that aren't lazy
and make it fun for me that way I don't always have a bad day
:]
That would mainly be Felisa my little filipina ;)
aka Lucy Liu lol
It's funny how the lazy ones always get recognition for things
but the ones who work their butts off get absolutely nothing.
I'm sure it's because the ppl they get recognition from are lazy too.
yah that's definately it.
Wierd how that works. But oh well. At least we know we're doing our job.
...
I'm off work now I never finished posting because some handsome hunk called me :D
anyway...
I got off at 6:30 instead because they are too cheap to give overtime, so why they scheduled me that way. who knows?
It wasn't too bad, my feet are killing me, and I'm tired. Have to open tomorrow. And Wednesday Thursday. yeehaw. definately need to be going to bed early all this week.
Don't feel like saying anything else. I'm hungry so I'm going to feed myself. Lemon pepper chicken sounds yummy so that's what I'm having.
And YES. I can cook it.

No comments: