Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wow. So. I'm pretty sure I have the date set for when I leave. The 1st of May. And my o my, am I nervous. Because I am flying. And I never have. So I'm a little scared. I have no idea what in the world to do. I have already gotten rid of so many clothes, which is not easy for me. I even got rid of shoes. BUT. I still have soo many of both! Josh is not too happy about that. lol. He wants me to get rid of more but I just can't convince myself to do that. Now, if all of them weren't new, or if I all of a sudden got fat, than yah, no problem. It would be a lot easier. But I don't see any of those happening so I am keeping them. So I have in mind who to give everything to, question is how I'm going to get it to them. Because I would rather them be used for someone that needs them other than throw them away. I would even sell them, but I just don't have time for it. Dallas is definately going to be different, but I've been here long enough, so something new will be nice for a change. I'm going to transfer to Ross which is a 6 minute drive, so it won't be too long of a walk since I won't have a car right away. Then there's always the bus :D

...
Just realized I haven't been finishing my blogs lately... lol
I always end up getting caught up in something but neway...
I have no idea what else I was going to put on here... but I already started packing although I have 16 days left til I leave. But with me working, it's just better to have it done and not do it all at the last minute. I am having trouble with luggage, I just have too much stuff. I decided it would probably be better if I got a nice huge duffle bag (on wheels) instead of a suitcase because I can probably get more to fit. Plus, it's waay cheaper. I found a nike one I like for 20 bucks... plus my discount so it will be like 16. But, I want to make sure it doesn't look stupid with the rest of my luggage, which is pink & zebra... so I'm going to stick with black. Well gotta go... Work at 9 today and get off at 1 but I told the other girl, Jamie who got in a car accident that if she doesn't want to come in then I will work for her. So I may be able to stay til 5 :D
BYE!

No comments: