Sunday, September 5, 2010

So wrong

Some people really work my nerves. People who think they are better than you.
Hey , people guess what, you are NOT perfect. You never have been and you NEVER
will be. Why do I put myself in these situations when I know I'm going to end up
getting hurt. Just like before. They never changed. They will continue to make people
feel like they are worthless and continue to look upon them as they are a piece of dirt. That everything others and I do is wrong. That others and I can do no right. That to me, is a very LOW person. You are NOT a good person. You may think you are but your not.
I know I'm not a good person either, but who are you to judge anyone else? I just can't begin to describe how wrong you really are. You ANNOY ME!!!

1 comment:

MysticsKryten said...

Wow... sounds intense!!!