Here I am, laying in bed and up a lot later than usual. Oh well, at least I dont have to be to work early :) Josh should be in bed because he has to work in the morning, but he's being a sweetheart and cleaning up the kitchen. And I didn't even have to ask! Lol
I don't want to sound like a hypocrite but I want to say that I am very thankful that Josh and I are okay after our nasty weather last week. Or the week before. I can't remember but I am just very thankful.
Hopefully sometime next year we will be able to get out of Texas and either move to Oregon or back to Reno. Who knows, maybe even Washington. Depends where we find good jobs, meaning Reno probably won't happen. I just can't deal with the weather here and neither one of us are willing to go through another ridiculously humid summer here. It's September and we still have 90-100 degree weather. I would have to say that the perfect weathe here would be 75-80 degrees. :)
I still need to get my dress for Kelly's wedding, I hope that it being a misses size that it will fit. Do they have 0 in misses? Lol and hopefully the bolero isn't poofy. At least the colors are pretty :) my favorite colors to wear together. I also need to get some hot sticks. Hopefully by then my hair will have grown A LOT!!!
Well I'm sleepy so I'm getting off here. Nite!
No comments:
Post a Comment