On a more positive note...
It's been a while since I updated! Just never feel like it, I guess.
Not really on the computer much because all Josh and I do is work work work.
Lol
That's just a part of growing up! Oh well. It gets the bills paid, keeps a roof over our heads, and food in our tummies (more in Josh's than mine) lol. I couldn't help but say that.
Anyway work has been pretty good lately, I'm just trying so hard not to get so annoyed. I think I have anger problems. Idk. I never got annoyed at the other store in Reno, but I guess it's just because the customers weren't so messy.
Not much has been going on, we don't really go out much since we're usually working. I think we are going to take Julia out to dinner tomorrow as a late birthday gift, but I don't know if she's made other plans since her boyfriend is in town.
I would have gotten her an actual gift, but she always says that she can get herself whatever she wants to gifts aren't really necessary...
But that isn't going to work for Christmas cuz I won't be able to help myself :)
I loveeee buying presents :)
The fair is coming up at the end of this month. The 25th, I believe and will end October 17th. I think we might end up going. Who knows... last year it rained most of the time so we didn't go til one of the last days. Its so expensive though. I'll have to see if they have a day that the entrance is free because that would save us about 30 bucks :)
well Im hungry so Im going to find something to grub on. Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment