It's crazy how things happen that you would never expect. Or expect to happen so soon.
A friend of ours got news 2 days ago that his Mom passed away. She was only 54 and they don't know what happened. He has to wait for the results from the autopsy to find out what it was. We had him over for dinner tonight, although he didn't have an appetite but it was nice to have him over and give him some support. I haven't been through what he's going through but my Mom has so I've been talking to her and asking her advice on what I can say to help make him feel just even a little bit better. And being that me and Josh are probably the only friends he has that don't party, I thought having him here would be a lot better. He's going to Reno next week... (yes wierd we are from the same town. lol) Well actually, Fallon is where his Mom lived and his sister lives in Reno. If you all could please pray for him, his name is Justin. Thank you I appreciate it :)
Just want to share something really quick, that although my Mom and I have had our ups and downs, she knows I love her dearly and I don't know what I would do if I lost her. She's a great Mom and has put up with a lot from me and because of that, I am trying to make up for it. I know she doesn't expect it of me but I feel that I owe it to her. I call her everyday, more than once a day. To all you mama's out there, thank you for putting up with us brats!!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment