Friday, February 5, 2010

Today...

We got up at about 8:45 this morning. (That's sleeping in for us now lol)
We are officially old people.
haha
Josh was off today but I didn't have to be in until late.
So we go to Walmart, what for I have no idea, guess he just wanted to look.
Then over to Wells Fargo to get some cash out of my account because my debit
card doesn't work anywhere except for Ross and 7-11. Guess all the other
machines don't like my card. lol anyway I have to get a new debit card, but
have to wait til they send me my new texas id in order to get one. Stupid, I know.
But whatever.
Anyway got some cash out just to have it and then from there went to Chili's.
Haven't had it since we first moved here so it sounded good. I had my usual,
cajun chicken pasta, and Josh had an original burger or something like that.
Staples is right next door to Chili's so we went and looked around.
And of course ended up spending money lol.
Got a new desk, it was only 60 bucks, and we couldn't pass it up because it
was perfect for our room. Now we officially have all black/silver furniture.
It's retractable, so you can have it pushed in or out. We also went ahead
and got our printer/copier/scanner while we were there. Plus it was pretty
much the same price as it was at walmart. We got an hp photosmart.
Here is our desk
Photobucket
After that we went home and that was pretty much our day except for putting
everything together and me working.
We are tired so it's off to bed. Goodnight

No comments: