Just online checking my mail and what not. Drinking my Cherry Pepsi. I was chattin to my sister who just left me to do the dishes. lol
I told her she needs to make someone else do it.
Like Caleb since he never does anything.
hahaha :P
He's a mean mean brother, but at least we get along now that we're apart.
So enough of that.
Josh and I have the day off tomorrow. Yay! :)
And of course I'm sure we'll stay home because the SNOW that I thought I left in RENO is supposed to be on it's way and I don't want to be out driving around in it because people in Texas can't drive. Even when the weather is normal they still can't drive.
We are planning on celebrating our Valentine's Day tomorrow as far as gift giving goes. Just because Josh has to work on Valentine's Day and he tried to switch the other security guy but he is going to a basketball game. So Oh well. I'm going to go in even though I'm not scheduled because we have extra payroll and I'm going to take advantage of it.
Today I was only scheduled 9:30-2 but stayed til 5:30. It seemed like forever because I was really tired with the lack of sleep I got last night. I don't know why but I tossed and turned. Then woke up at 5:30 and couldn't go back to sleep for probably an hour. Alarm went off at 7:30 and my eyes did not want to open. Even though I'm off tomorrow I'm so ready to go to sleep.
Now, more about Valentine's Day. I think Josh wants to celebrate tomorrow so he can get his gift now. lol
Mr. Impatient. I don't know what he got me but I have a good guess.
I got him a video game. Surprise surprise. lol
He either wanted Mass Effect 2 for his 360 or New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii.
I got him the Mario game for the wii because I am waiting for my id to come in the mail and you have to be 17 or something like that for the 360 game he wanted and well I didn't have my id so he'll have to wait for that game.
I apologize for the blabbing. I know I don't have a very interesting life, but I like to write about my day and well I guess I just like to blab. lol
Other than that, I didn't get him much candy, just some Spongebob gummies and his favorite chocolate cherries. Actually, I got him a Spongebob lollipop too but it must have fallen out of the bag or I accidentally threw it away because it wasn't in there.
I also got him a card. I'll post what it says on Valentine's Day. I told him I love getting cards so it would be a plus if he were to get one for me :)
Well I'm going to watch House Hunters if Josh will hand over the remote.
Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment