Saturday, February 20, 2010

I actually slept in today and it was so nice for a change! But I did not want to wake up.
I'm going to be picking up a lot of hours next week because the other front-end supervisor is on bed rest. So that extra money is always a plus. But I hope she gets better. As far as I know she may have to have heart surgery, so I have a feeling I'll be working a lot for the next month or longer.
Our assistant manager is going to another store, we had a little going away party for her yesterday. It's going to be wierd having a new assistant manager, but hopefully she's as easy to get along with as the rest of the managers are.
I'm going to be training for Area Supervisor :) yay!!!
Of course this is not going to be my career choice, but until I can get the money for school and decide on what I want to do with my career, then this will just have to do for now. It will be more pay, and I will have to go to a different store, but that's okay. It will be good for me and Josh.
Well I need to go blow dry my hair and eat and then off to work... So I'll post more later. Have a great day :)

No comments: