I have a lot on my mind. Been thinking about a lot tonight.
I just wish I could get these things out of my head.
Rude things certain people have said to me in the past.
They had no right to say the things they did.
Aren't they supposed to be good people? I'm so tired of thinking about it!!!
I don't want to cry just because they are rude, heartless people.
Should I talk to them about it?
I am not a bad person. Sure I'm not perfect, but neither are they.
Who are they to say these things? Not only about me but also to Josh.
To someone they hardly even knew.
They just assumed things because he doesn't have the kind of family they have.
He didn't grow up around the same things they did.
Ugh. I have lots more to say but it's late and I need to try and sleep.
Any suggestions?
Anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment