Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Haven't posted on here in a while and since for some stupid reason I'm awake, I decided I would. Someone called me bright and early and so now I can't go back to sleep. Thank you someone :P I really can't wait til the computer gets fixed, cuz this is just wierd. I have the internet set up through the ps3 so it's like having a HUGE computer screen. Which is cool cuz I can sit waaay over here nice and comfortable on the chair,but then again, the whole world can see what your typing. Not that it matters, just one of those things that annoy me when ppl don't mind their own business. :0 well since i was up until 2:30 cleaning and doing laundry, I will have to go finish the loads of laundry I have left. I have decided that I have a lot of clothes. But I'm definately not against having more. :P I may have a lot, but never too many. Off work today and tomorrow, and actually have plans. yay! Hopefully tomorrow is as fun as I'm anticipating it will be. Did that make sense? lol ok Goodbye.

No comments: