Here I am, wasting time posting AGAIN, when I could be sleeping. Or should be sleeping. I'm not all that tired, but since I have to work tomorrow, I need to go to bed soon here. ANYWAY. Tonight was fun. Although some things happened, o well... such is life. I enjoyed all the skits :D
I got this forward the other day and it says, "There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
That really got me thinking. I also realized the people that I don't matter to anymore, and it just made a lot of things more clear. I don't make New Years resolutions, but one thing I do know is that I'm going to be very careful of the people I choose to surround myself with. Which will not be stuck up hypocritical people who care about nobody but themselves. Enough said. Goodnite!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment