So I suppose this is just like my little diary now, I guess. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this world that talks to myself :D
Anyway... finally get to work today. They are cutting hours like crazy. I'm going on a job hunt. That oughtta be fun. I would like to be able to find 2 more jobs, but I know that won't happen. One extra is good enough for me though. So, hopefully, I find something.
My days off though were nice, got to spend lots of time with my love :D
Never pass that up. I NEED A CAR!!! It's nice having ppl that are willing to take me places, but it's also nice not having to depend on others. But at least I'm not ripping them off :) I'm sure my sis Meagan appreciates that. She's the best :D
Well, I'm sure I could say lots more but then again, it's just a waste of time, plus, time to get ready for work. yeehaw! a whole 5 hours. woopdeedoo.
4 comments:
WOW!!! i thought you fell off the face of the planet. glad to see you didn't. and yeah... having cut hours is NO PICNIC!!! lol. well, glad to see you aint dead.
sonia
nope still here
glad to see your still here. lol. i would hate to hear of you falling off the planet. idt anyone has ever really done it, and you coulda been the first, and it may have made you really rich to be the first to do such things... however, you wouldn't be around to collect the $$$... maybe i could collect it for you since i told the authorities or whoever that you fell off the planet... yes? sounds good to me. lol. love ya!
Naya - I am not a nut. I am a bean... A human bean. sheesh.
Post a Comment