Just thought I would post about youth last night.
We all went to the Huanosto's house and just had some pizza and played a game called If and Then. I have been playing this game for a looooong time and sometimes its really interesting. But it's a blast. And you are definately sure to get some laughs out of it.
So the way it goes is each person playing has to write down as many ifs as they want to go with the thens. They have to match, so for example on one piece of paper you would write: IF I was a dog...
and then on the other: THEN I would bark. Idk. That's a stupid one but just for the sake of an explanation :D
Anyway. Once everyone is done, you have your IF pile and your THEN pile.
So now that they're all mixed up, they will not make one bit of sense. lol.
Sometimes they are just plain stupid and other times they are hilarious.
Let's see if I can remember one of the ones from last night.
BTW once you start the game, everyone gets a turn and one person reads the IF the next reads the THEN
I actually think this one ended up going together...
But it was
"IF Sis. Rita did a drive by..."
"THEN Papa would be the shooter."
I will try to remember some more but that's all I can think of for now
K so Myles reminded me of another one I thought was funny
and it said
"IF Liz married Scooter"
"THEN Quincy would run"
:P
I'll keep posting as I think of them
3 comments:
What about the if and then from when we all did it before at their house... If stephanie farted... then we'd all be black!!! lol. that was hilarious!!!!!! QUIT FARTING STEPH!!!!!!! lol
yah that was hilarious...
especially since we all had the giggles :P
Sounds like a fun game! It's good to laugh they say it's healthy:):)
Post a Comment