Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So, I enjoyed my 3 days off. Saturday, there was the parade, which was a blast. Sunday, of course church, although I must say I did not want to move at all that day, because I got the cold bug. And I was soooo sore! I felt so old. Then after am service, went to Winco to get some stuff for mole' (Thank you mama Alma :D) it was yummy! Then off to church again, awesome preaching! Then we had the cake walk and ended up raising $101.00 with only 7 cakes, which I didn't think was too bad. After the cake walk, we went to In & Out, and although I hate it, I had fun. But I didn't eat cuz I wasn't hungry. I take that back, I did eat some of Malea's fries ;) I did get a milkshake but had someone finish it off for me, because it was nasty... and too thick. So I had a Dr. Pepper :) And yesterday, I wasn't too sore when I woke up but decided I didn't want to be stuck inside all day so I went out. I was gone ALL DAY. I left at 11 something i think and didn't get home until 10 last night. And all that walking around made me extra sore this morning. Well I gotta finish getting ready for work. Only 5 hours today. But then again, that's Ross for you. CHEAP. lol
Bye!
Love ya'll

No comments: