Monday, August 18, 2008
Yay! I'm home :D Got here about 7:30 today. But anyway, I'll just start from where I left off. Which was... Thursday. Have no idea what I did lol. Gotta rewind back to Monday really quick. I went to see my Grandma Billie. (my dad's mom- also the only Grandma I have left) She's in a nursing home in Milton-Freewater, which is 1 hour away from Hermiston. I walked in the room and my Aunt Lori said, "Do you know who this is?" she looks at me and says, "Nooo?" My aunt said, "Bobby's daughter" And my Grandma got all excited and said, "SARAH!?!?!" It was too cute. It's really hard to see her the way she is, but all that mattered to me is that I got to see her. I honestly feel that if my family would have never left Hermiston, than my Grandma wouldn't be the way she is. That's just my opinion. ANYWAY. Now back to Friday. Went to Tri-cities with Kayla. We left Umatilla (which is where she lives... not far from Hermiston, only like 10 minutes) at 12:30 I think it was. First, we went to the mall. I bought a shirt at Pacsun. That was it. So after taking forever there, we went to eat at Red Robin. It was yummy, and that's probably the fastest I've ever got my food at a restaurant. Next was Burlington. I got a shirt there. Then off to Ross. O. MY. WORD. I'm not just saying this because I work at Ross, but it was the most disugsting store I have EVER seen. I don't think they ever recover. I think they just wait til the end of the night to do everything because the cashier asked me how long it takes us to clean our store at night, and the times I've closed, it takes about 30 minutes, 1 hour at the most. She told me that they stay sometimes til about 2 in the morning! THAT IS CRAZY! 5 stinkin hours!!! I know I will never shop at that Ross again. Unless they get a new manager that knows how to keep their store clean. I actually did get 3 shirts there though. And one for my brother. I'm surprised I could find anything. ANYWAY. After that we went to Michaels and I got 2 feathers for my hair. One pink and one black. I wanted more but that's all they had. After that we were done for the day. Oh yah, we stopped by McD's for ice cream. Then went back to Umatilla, and I think it was 7:30 when we got back. I will write more later I'm suuuuuuper tired. I should be in bed already but I was hungry. Goodbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, Glad your home. :)
Wish you could go with us on Thursday night. :(
Thanks for the sign on my guestbook, too sweet of you. :)
See you Wednesday. :)
Heya! Glad your home too! Looks like you wrote about you going shopping. lol. at least you finished your trip chronicles. I still didnt finish mine... I will do that soon! lol. and yeah. i think that's it...
Sonia
actually im not done yet... lol just haven't felt like posting anything more yet
Post a Comment