Friday, August 29, 2008

Went to the rib cook off last night. WAAAYYY too crowded! I wanted to get a sandwich but I wouldn't have enjoyed it because all the ppl around it was just way too frustrating. And I like to sit when I eat. At least I got to spend time with Josh, even though he was sick :(
ANYWAY.
Another day of work. I am soo tired. I'm falling asleep while I write this :P I think I'm going to eat & maybe I'll feel a little more awake. Yesterday was just a long day for me... I only worked 2-7 but I didn't get my break til after 6 so my feet were screaming from standing for 4 hours. My manager talked to me yesterday and said soon I won't be in customer service too much longer because she wants me to do other things and also start supervising the front of the store. Thank God!
Well I have much more that I want to say but so little time.
So I will later. Who knows when. I still have to finish up my trip lol.
Bye!

No comments: