Monday, August 4, 2008

Okay, so now I'm finally going to tell you about my day on Friday. Stephy called me and woke me up a little after 10 so I got ready. We didn't leave til idk probly 12... and then went to pick up Josh. After we picked him up, we went to Leela's so Stephy could look for some scrubs, and she found one out of all the ones they had. After she was done there, we went to DSW & of course Josh had to make a stop by the Guitar Center... They have lots of shoes but their all pretty ugly. I think I saw one cute pair. Then, it was off to Toys R us... tried to look for a present for Lexi and didn't find anything worth getting. Soo then we were all hungry so we went to the mall and of course i only eat Wetzels Pretzels :D and Josh and Stephy ate Taco Maker. I bought a shirt at Pacsun... actually I bought 2... a tank, it's lime green w/stripes and then i got like a thermal... its black and white with lime green and it has volcom written all over it. Spent waaaaaay more than I ever do for 2 shirts. Over 40 bucks. so yah... After we were done there, we went to Gottschalks and found absolutely nothing. And then went across the street to Marshalls and I got Josh a hoodie and a shirt and stephy got him some jeans and a shirt. So, we didn't end up going to Hot August Nights but had fun after all. And I got to spend loooootttttttttsssssssss of time with Josh so I was satisfied :D

2 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Wow, you must be making the mula spending so much on just shirts. Ugh I can hardly make myself spend $5 on clothes. lol

Princess Sarah said...

o trust me i dont normally spend that much on some stupid shirt. it was just too cute to pass up. so i'm sure i'll be pretty upset once we get the same shirt at ross for 10 bucks lol