I leave in less than an hour for Oregon :D I'm excited but there's one reason I'm not... and that's because I won't see Josh for 2 weeks, because he'll be at his Dad's when I get back :( And I would have been able to see him last night, but our plans were cancelled by someone, so that was upsetting. Anyway, I didn't buy a digital camera cuz I really didn't have the time as picky as I am. So, I will either get one when I get to Oregon or just get disposables and then get some up as soon as I can once I get back next week. Just wanted to let you all know that I'll miss you :D I know it's only going to be a week, but this is actually my first "vacation." So I will see you when I get back!
Love you!
3 comments:
You lie. You don't miss me. Sheesh... Didn't you hear the preacher this morning!?!??? lol. jk. Yeah. He talked about lying. and that its BAD! so yeah. nothing still new here in REno. kinda kaks around here... jk. and i know your number... so there. i can keep in touch with you!!! love ya!
-Sonia
We will miss you. Have fun
your right. I don't miss you.
lol
jk
:P
Post a Comment