Monday, August 13, 2012

vacation

My sister, brother in law and my nephew headed home today. I already miss them like crazy. It was wonderful having them here for the week and I'm so thankful for the time we got to spend with them. Of course they stayed with us because we have quite a bit of space in our living room, so why pay for a hotel when you can stay somewhere free :) We were hardly even home the past week because there was so much we wanted to make sure we did. Looked at cars of course. Went to peppermill, atlantis, victorian square and the guys went by themselves to gsr one of the days also. Malea and I were tired and Apollo had been cranky so we decided to stay home and relax. We also ate the entire time they were here, lol. Peppermill buffet, bj's, chili's, genghis grill, peg's... I can't even remember them all. We went to wild island Friday and it was so much fun. I'd love to go more but it is kinda boring unless you have a group. The food there was horrible but we all took turns with Apollo so that we could go down some of the big kid slides. Malea and I stayed together while Josh and Joaquin had their fun. For about an hour we were in the lazy river and Apollo ended up falling asleep on his tummy laying on Malea while we were in our floaties and he got a nice little sunburn. Josh and Malea got the worst of the sun. Luckily my shoulders were a little red but not too bad. I didn't use sunblock or tanning oil because my skin has been so sensitive this summer so I didn't want to end up with a rash. So now we have a quiet empty house and I'm not loving it so much :(

No comments: