Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Malea, Joaquin & Apollo's visit

So I never actually posted anything about my sister visiting so I will try and remember day by day what we did. Day 1- August 7th, 2012 2 am They got here super early Tuesday morning at 2 am. Apollo did really good on the drive here. She said he only got cranky once so they stopped in McDermitt so that he could run around. After Winnemucca she told me that Joaquin took some back dirt road out in the middle of nowhere, and threw away the directions that Mom had printed out for them. Turns out they were playing a joke on me the whole time and kept saying they were lost. Brats! lol I was panicking thinking they really were lost way out in the middle of nowhere by pyramid lake or something and since they were playing a trick on me they wouldn't answer their phone. So when they finally get here they tell me they really did get lost trying to find our place and they kept driving in circles. We finally went to sleep around 4 am, poor Josh had to work at 9 am. I kept telling him to go to sleep but he was obviously too excited and wanted to enjoy their company. After Josh left for work I got ready and woke everyone up so we could get our day started. Well Apollo and Joaquin are a little slow so we were out of the house by 10:30ish... Went to qdoba since breakfast didn't sound all that great. After that we went to Ross to do some shopping. I got a new jacket for winter, I figured I should probably get it because as soon as we get them in all the cute ones go first. I also got a couple shirts, there wasn't much to choose from, as I'm very picky and I don't really like shopping all that much. Of course had to get some things for Apollo and Malea got a new outfit and a couple things for Apollo too. After Ross we went to winco for a few groceries and then to get some gas. Just in time to get home and rest and for Josh to get home from his short day at work. We relaxed until Kenny came over, meeting his nephew for the first time. And of course what's a brother and sister visit without some fists? lol We headed to Kenny, Jerry and Janette and Elaina's new apartment after visiting with Kenny for a while. Looks like I didn't get any pictures that visit. After visiting with them for what seemed like forever, we finally headed to Peppermill to eat at the Island Buffet and then to looks at cars. After looking at cars we passed by the arcade and decided to go in for a little while

No comments: