Thursday, July 26, 2012
New look and not so good look :(
Not sure about my new layout because I wanted something brighter, trying to stay away from the black but I really thought this one was cute... and I'm too lazy and tired to look through any others... Still working on it though. I have a horrible horrible heat rash and I'm not very happy about it because I want to be in the sun so bad but it's so horrible that I have welts on my legs :( I don't know why my skin has been so sensitive to it this year, but I think I might have an allergic reaction to the tanning oil I used and also when I was little I was allergic to my own sweat so that might have something to do with it.
Well gotta work in the am, goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment