Well so far we have put quite a bit of money into the car that we shouldn't have had to. Especially since we paid extra so that these things would be taken care of, but they weren't. But such is life, I guess.
Started out with the dash lights, that was $200 and we got a bose stereo for $40 off ebay and then $150 to get it installed. There have been a few other things that we've fixed up also and still lots more to do.
Have to get the axles replaced, which is a quite a bit of saving.
So hopefully we can get it done sooner than later, and sell it in the future.
We shall see.
Well other than that, not much has been going on. We had 40% off this week and I did a lot more shopping then I had hoped for. I always hope that nothing will fit me so I can just return it all and get my money back. lol yes I'm cheap, I hate spending money! lol I like to pay my bills and then pretend I have no money at all! Which is usually the case anyway. Didn't really do much shopping for myself, mostly Apollo. I'm getting so excited for their visit, I can't wait! Have lots of fun things planned while they are here.
Well it's 10:00 and I'm so sleepy already so I better get off here.
No comments:
Post a Comment