Saturday, June 9, 2012
Vacation :)
Getting so excited but nervous! We have our trip to Oregon in just a few more days. And Malea is the only one that we told so it's a surprise for everyone else :)
We can't take our car, because our mechanic told us it won't be good on it there and back considering how many miles are on it so we are going to be good and listen
and going to go ahead and get a rental. Extra money we didn't plan on spending but at least we will be in a good car :) I'm really hoping this cold will be gone by our trip,
mine tend to last a week or so. Started out with a sore throat, yesterday I was really achy and today my eyes and nose are running like crazy. So I'm also hoping Josh doesn't
catch it because he's going to be driving and that would just be miserable for him. Well I better get going, my store manager is moving and we are all meeting at Coconut Bowl
for some fun :) Have a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment