Saturday, May 26, 2012
Happy 21st Birthday Josh :)
Yesterday was Josh's 21st birthday. I am terrible with remembering to take pictures but we just spent the day together after I got off work. Went to lunch at super burrito (just wanted something quick) and then to the movies. Then Julia always takes him wherever he wants to go for dinner, and of course he chose Red Lobster. So he got his crab legs and I stuck to my chicken strips :) He didn't want dessert from there but he still had to be sung to (he hates that) He asked Julia, "Why'd you have to tell them?" lol after that went to yogurt beach for dessert and then home :) I was so tired I think it was 11 by the time I crashed. Today we are just being lazy and I'm hating this terrible cold rainy weather. Ughhh that's Reno for you. But I must say I would much rather take this over the hot, humid, rainy, tornado weather in Dallas any day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment