Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Oregon Trip
I don't feel like posting much because I'm still exhausted from the trip but just a quick update. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed ourselves. Josh is really considering moving there next summer and we even found some really nice new apartments we really like. There are also some others but since they are housing we will be making too much to be eligible. But it would be nice because these ones in particular don't even allow residents to smoke! How awesome that would be. Wouldn't have to worry about smelling the worst smell in the entire world! Oh well though, it is very hard to find nice apartments in Hermiston that aren't a million years old so I'm good with our other option. :) My nephew is the most adorable little boy ever and my niece is such a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to see my sister again in a little more than a month. I have so much planned for when they come. Wild Island/Wild waters, Tahoe of course, Jump man jump, chuck e cheese, and MAYBE boomtown but he is too little so we'll probably rule that one out. We are going to have a blast! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment