Saturday, September 17, 2011

skinny :'(

I'm so tired of people commenting on my weight. I cannot help it. If I could snap my fingers and weigh about 10 or 15 pounds more, trust me, I would. I do eat, obviously if I didn't I would probably be dead.
I had a customer yesterday that talked negative about my weight the entire time she was checking out. And one comment she made really made me (excuse this) want to jump over the counter and slap her or tape her mouth shut. She said, "You shouldn't go through life like that." Like what? skinny? Lady, you know nothing about me. There are girls that starve themselves just so they can be small and they look disgusting.
I'm not one of them. I do not want to be skinny, this is just the way I am and I can't help it. Being made fun of for being skinny is no different than a fat person being made fun of for being fat.

No comments: