Monday, September 5, 2011

I hate being sick :(

So we went to church yesterday, although I was kinda iffy about it because of this stupid cold I have, but I didn't feel so terrible until about 1ish when I started getting a headache. We really wanted to stay longer but I was feeling worse and worse by the minute.
So we come home and I lay down for a bit until I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, so I went in the room and fell asleep for a couple hours.
I was hoping I would feel better this morning, and I thought I did until I got up out of bed. Other than the typical cold (stuffy/runny nose, cough & sore throat), every time I move around I feel pukey, my legs are killing me (even when I'm laying in bed they hurt), and I'm freezing and burning up at the same time. So needless to say I will not be going to work today- which I'm not very happy about. I had the last 3 days off and now I have to get sick? ugghhh. I had good hours this week too. So much for that. I could just suck it up and go, but I know if I don't stay home and rest it's just going to get worse.
I'm so hungry! All I ate yesterday was the rice and beans & beans and cheese I had at the potluck and then some soup last night, which I didn't eat much of. But I don't want to eat anything solid because I have a feeling it'll just come right back up. :(
well that's all, I'm going back to sleep since I woke up about 10 different times throughout the night

No comments: