Tuesday, September 13, 2011


I miss my adorable nephew :'( I'm seriously thinking Josh and I need to either fly up there again or just drive before the roads start getting bad. This picture is him with his favorite blankie that his Auntie Sissy (me) got him. Malea told me that he never lets go of it and if you try and take it from him, well, he's not going to like you very much.
So in my last post I had mentioned that I am going to be an Auntie for the 3rd time. And no, I'm not happy. Because Caleb is stupid. He thinks it's going to be fun. Well he's looking at taking care of babies from an Uncle point of view, he doesn't have the 24/7 responsibility. I love his girlfriend or fiance' or whatever she is, but I just don't really think they're ready for this. Nor are they responsible enough.
Anyway.
I made cupcakes last night from scratch. I found a recipe for oreo cupcakes so I figured I'd try it. I don't like them but Josh does and that's who I made them for so I guess that's fine! lol I'm going to try a different recipe next time and see if they turn out even better :)
I'm going back to sleep now.

No comments: