So much exciting news here lately!!!
I'm going to have another niece! I'm so excited, now I can start spoiling like crazy.
She decided to have the baby shower after baby is born, that way she doesn't find out
the gender before she's born. And she wants it co-ed so we'll have a nice big bbq since she'll be a summer baby :)
So I'm really hoping Josh and I will make it there and might actually stay there for my birthday so we can have fun setting off our own fireworks.
Also, we plan on getting out of Texas by the time both our leases are up, so we can't wait! It's not a for sure thing about the location, but at least we'll be back on the west coast and closer to all of our family.
On a less positive note, this weather here right now is terrible. The roads have been complete ice for the last 2 days. So I missed the first day of work, as well as many other people. We've had rolling blackouts, but at least we were both at work when that happened. It made for a very boring day at work though. The power went out 4 times and it took about 15 to 20 minutes for it to come back on and then another 20 minutes or more just for the registers to come back up. I hate when that happens because then the stupid customers who go out in this for no reason get impatient and want a discount. Well you should have stayed home. Not our fault you decided to come here. If you were smart, you wouldn't be putting your life or others in danger and you would stay at home like a normal person where it's safe and warm. But anyway we closed at 3 the first day and 5 yesterday. I'll just be glad when the sun comes out and melts it away. Of course, it's supposed to snow anyway, but that's better than the ice. That's about it for my update. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment