Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Oops!
I always go over and read my blogs to check for spelling mistakes, and lately I've been having to edit more than usual. I guess it's just because I'm typing too fast and not paying attention. I keep using the wrong "homophones." for example: Their, there and they're. That's the main one I always mess up on but I always have to go back and fix it because it drives me crazy lol. I hate when I go on websites or even in books and see typos because I can't change it. Oh well. Well today is my day off, and it's been over a week since my last so I'm going to treat myself to a lazy day. Not to mention I'm not feeling so well from all this working. I'm so exhausted so I might just sleep on and off all day. Josh has to close today, so I most likely won't be able to sleep because usually I can't if he's not home. I woke up late today and really had to force myself to sleep because I'm so use to getting up at 5 a.m everyday. Better get off here and find myself something to eat. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment