Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Food.

So I sorta have this new obsession with guacamole bean dip. Lol Ever since I made it for the first time for our Christmas party this past December for work, I'm always craving it! It's so good and doesn't require cooking and it's a quick easy snack. And of course I can make it simple with just the beans and the guacamole as the next layer, sour cream as the next and shredded cheese on top. (Not the nasty shredded cheese that you buy already shredded in a bag.) I'm sure not many people read this blog, or any for that matter, but if you are and you have a recipe you think I might like, please feel free to share :) I've been having so much fun learning new recipes. Just a tip, I pretty much only eat chicken and pot roast as far as meat goes. But any other meat recipes are good too because I still gotta be fair and make Josh food he likes as well. Poor him he always gets stuck eating chicken. lol Not that he doesn't really mind but I'm sure it gets old after a while. :)

2 comments:

MysticsKryten said...

hey flaca. i read ur blog. but i know NO recipes. and i dont eat chicken. it's a yard bird!!! heeheehee

Princess Sarah said...

I've never seen a chicken in anyone's yard.
lol