Monday, June 1, 2009

Sitting here doing nothing so I might as well post something. :)
No work today but tomorrow 2-10:30 i think lol. maybe 2:30 i can't remember.
Pretty much relaxed today.
Went to the coffee shop right next to us and got some frolattes yummmy.
Saxby's. waaaaaay better than Starbucks.
They don't put a million pounds of coffee in one cup.
So you can actually taste everything else lol.
Other than that, went up to the college then to subway, best buy and home.
Josh got me Sims 3 :) I love that game
Probably the only type of video game I will ever play in my life since I'm not too much of a video game person.
I like building houses and decorating them.
Good practice :D
Right now just waiting for dinner. Put some chicken in the crock pot (the way Julia makes it) the best! can't wait to chow down ;)
Well that's about all for now.
Love<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alot of coffee shops are way better than starbucks!!...strabucks well sometimes overprices...oh and good luck on the job and yah drop a line kk buh bye!=P