Here I am, have to leave for work in an hour, and I'm ready already so I suppose I will blog. I slept for a good 7 or 8 hours and I'm falling asleep right now... I remember when I could be wide awake off of 4 hours of sleep or less. I guess it's just because I would do it so much and it finally caught up with me.
Anyway, there is a reason I am posting, not just to blab, but I was just thinking about something so I figured I'd post about it.
:)
I never realized until now what a best friend really is. I must say, up until a little less than a year ago, I never had one. When your little, your best friend is the one that your around the most, your always with them, but you talk bad about them behind your back. I hate to admit, but yes I have done that before. Haven't we all? I know that every person that has considered me their best friend has done that to me. (just about) Almost all the people I know. I met my friend Nikki in 5th grade and we were truely what I would consider best friends. Up until middle school. Because she moved so we didn't see each other much other than on our birthdays. Neither one of us have ever talked bad about the other and we only argued once over a very stupid thing. (i dont even remember what it was) I'm starting to blab... but anyway,
I really only have one true friend. He may have talked about me, but that's in the past and he told me everything that he had said. I remember when I would be around others that would just sit around and gossip the whole time, I wouldn't just sit there and listen without my 2 cents worth. My point is that when other people are doing it, of course your going to. And that's the situation that he seemed to end up in a lot. Those people know who they are. And like I said, I'm not guilty of it, I just hate how it seems to be a necessity for some. It's ridiculous!!! As I was saying... He's been here for me, knows more about me than anyone else in this world and if I didn't have him as my best friend, I don't know what I would do. Of course we have our differences, doesn't everyone? But we work them out right away.
Well this wasn't worded the way I'd hoped for it to be, but oh well, it still makes sense.
I love my best friend :)
I love you Josh :D
1 comment:
I know what you mean. Travis is my best friend. I know I could tell him anything in the world and I will never have to worry about someone else knowing. And he will always stand behind me no matter what I do or even if I act stupid, because he loves me and we are best friends. The best friend I have ever had.
Post a Comment