Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Josh and I are both off today. I wish I would have slept longer, because I was still tired when I woke up but 11 is late enough and I didn't want to sleep my day away. Haven't done much today, it's 99 outside so I'd rather stay in. I was going to go swimming but there's always someone down there. I went earlier for about 5 minutes and then of course someone showed up so I left. Plus it's just so hot out, almost unbearable sometimes being in that sun for too long. We're going grocery shopping here soon, because the refrigerator is empty and so are our stomachs :P lol. Mostly have to get stuff for lunch when we're at work, since we're hardly home anymore. My birthday is next week, it came way too fast. I am so frustrated because I tried to look for my birth certificate before I left Reno but had no luck. My Mom is on the lookout for the stupid thing, but so far no luck. I really don't want to have to pay almost 50 dollars just to get a new one. So hopefully, she can find it. I wouldn't be so worried about it, but my id expires on my birthday so I need a new one :) My oh my, I'm getting old!!!

1 comment:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Sounds like a busy life you have. I think I would like having a job to take away my boredom but then I wouldn't have the freedom of going to see Travis whenever I wanted and just doing my own thing. haha Not ready to give up that freedom just yet so will stick with my uneventful life.