Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Warning: LONG!!! lol

I actually woke up before 1 today so I guess I will post on what we've been up to.
A LOT of walking, I'll tell you. The 2nd day I was here we did have plans but they were ruined by the nice big thunderstorm we had. We did try walking after it had stopped but then it started raining again so we figured we should walk back before we get caught in it. Good thing we decided on that. :D So we stayed inside most of that day, except later that night we went to Subway and then to Walmart so I could get shampoo for my retarded hair for this retarded humidity. And we got a case of Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper- which didn't last long because Josh chugs his drinks. lol as with me, I limit it to one a day, if that. lol. So we get up the next day, and it does look like it's going to rain, as it does almost every day, but we go anyway. And it didn't rain at all :) Our first stop was to get something to eat, but who knows where they are hiding all these restaurants that I'll actually eat at. All we saw on our way to the mall was stupid bakeries and cafes. But we wanted an actual restaurant. So we just went to the Galleria first. O my. WAY better than Reno. It's huge! 4 stories, although Josh says there's 3 but I'm sticking to my side lol. Tons of stores, an ice skating rink, not much food to choose from though. We were going to go to Grand Lux Cafe but of course, nothing I would eat. And I didn't want a sandwich because I had just had subway. I finally got my jamba juice :) To me, that's what a lot of people's starbucks is. When I worked by jamba juice, I got one every day. I got strawberries wild and Josh got Strawberry surf rider- mine was better, his was too sour. lol. So after looking around at all the stores trying not to get lost, we go to the other mall. Which isn't as big, but still a good size. This is the one that has 3 stories with a movie theater. We looked around for a little while and decided the food there didn't sound good either, so we went home and rested after all the walking. I think we waited a couple hours and ended up going to subway again. Because by then, anything sounded good.
We went back Monday, only because we had to go get Julia's Mother's Day present, because she won't be here Mother's Day because she has to fly to Houston for work. And also we had plans to go see a movie. I wanted to get her something from the Galleria, seeing as we had more choices of stores. But that was not fun for me. I get upset when I can't decide on what to get someone. After walking back and forth, we decided on a "Heavenly" perfume set from Victoria's Secret. We go over to the other mall, eat first, because we had to kill time til 3:45 because that's when the movie started. I had Wetzels Pretzels and he had, OF COURSE. Subway. lol. I think he's going to turn into a sub sandwich. lol
After the movie, we went home... And i'll post more later because I'm sick of typing! lol

No comments: