Monday, May 11, 2009

For the sake of an update, I suppose I'll post.
Not much going on, can't wait to start work... I have to wait for them to transfer everything over, and knowing my manager in Reno... who knows how long that will take.
Josh and I finally found some restaurants! And it's really not too bad of a walk. Probably about 20 minutes- 30 at the most. Last night we went to Ihop, we did have plenty of choices, but of course I am the picky one and can't try anything new. Someday. There was an Olive Garden and Denny's too, which we would have gone to one of those but since we kept walking down further to see what else there was, Ihop was the closest, and we were really hungry by then, so Ihop it was :D Never again though. The food wasn't the greatest. Good but not the greatest. We did get a drink I think it was called a sparkling cherry. That was good. Just like a Shirley Temple.
There is this place called Duke's I believe, and I'm guessing its a bar- it was really loud, loud music and there were tons of people outside. And TONS of motorcycles!
I can only tell you one thing about Texas that I absolutely DO NOT like.
THE HUGE BUGS! yuck! lol
well that's my update goodbye!

No comments: