Monday, May 18, 2009

More shopping today, didn't really get too much... just a couple things.
We got up bright and early @ 8. Well Josh did. lol I slept til 8:30
heehee
after going to bed at 4 this morning, but I just couldn't fall asleep.
I was wide awake. So I just went on the computer for a little while
cause I knew it would make me tired.
Anyway, we didn't get back til about probly almost 2 hours ago
So we were gone all day for the most part... 7 or 8 hours
then we were going to go swimming... or at least just go down to the pool
but the sun was pretty much gone by the time we got ready
but o well the pool isn't going anywhere
there's always tomorrow
maybe...
I FINALLY heard from Ross, I get to start tomorrow! yay!!!
I'm a little nervous, just because of the fact that I don't know anyone
but at least I already know what I'm doing :D
well that's all i feel like posting right now.
so bye Janaya. lol. I know you take the time to read my blah blah blahs. lol
love ya miss u

1 comment:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

:) Yep I keep tabs on you. :)
That is cool you get to start back to work and at the same place where, as you said you know what you are doing. No new routines and all that.